Wednesday 8 April 2009

Where do all the hours go ?

One of the biggest problems i find is that there just are too few hours and too many projects and things i want to do. I am a non stop person who's mind never seems to settle before moving on to the next thing and the next and one more after that. And that is just for my hobbies so you can imagine how full each day gets. Yep i get tired and i always promise myself i am gonna slow down .. watch tv or something but nope !!! Just no can do !!! I need to create, If it isn't art or jewellery making its writing or computer graphics or similar. The only way i seem to relax properly is when i go to bed and even then i have to have my head in a book for at least an hour.

Am i moaning ? Nope !! I love it, i love keeping busy ... my body groans a little on occasion but i wouldnt change a thing.

5 comments:

  1. You're not alone :) I was made for 26 hours a day, I think. I just sleep a couple of hours less at night - to keep up ;) We'll get more than enough sleep when we get old, don't you think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladie thanks. Yes i agree. I hit 50 this year and i intend to make the best of all the time i have
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the hours perhaps it's the age?
    I became 51 this year;o) Thanks for stopping by on my Blog! And keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janny, Yep its probably the age we are at lol... makes us want to fit more into each day
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have "senior" moments every now and then - probably more than I care to admit - LOL. But I'm always smiling and thankful that GOD has given me another day!

    This is absolutely lovely.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete